Account Directors are responsible for ROAST’s clients and their campaigns. Each Account Director has access to teams of experts across natural search, paid search, display, mobile, creative and more and works with them and other colleagues to deliver campaigns. The Account Director is ultimately responsible for client relationships and managing revenue; including cross selling and up selling where relevant.
Knowledge of digital and awareness of the wider marketing mix, strong client management skills and the ability to manage and develop a team are crucial in this role.
The ability to proactively build strong working relationships with internal and external contacts to deliver exemplary service at all times is essential to the role.
- Maintain and grow client relationships in terms of revenue and across client’s departments and stakeholders, horizontally and vertically
- Provide strategic direction to ensure campaigns that meet and exceed KPIs and expectations are delivered
- Ensure integration and consistency of message across different digital disciplines at ROAST and the client’s other digital agencies
- Ensure the integration of ROAST’s activities into the wider marketing mix and agency relationships clients have
- Responsibility for all finance processes, including internal forecasting and reconciliations
- Supporting day to day operations to ensure continual high levels of communication with clients
- Overseeing and signing off campaign planning from brief stage onwards
- Responsibility for assessing capacity across the client team, assisting with prioritisation between clients and managing cover in conjunction with the Heads of Discipline and other Account Directors
- Appraisals and salary reviews with the Finance Director and Heads of Disciplines
- Pitch preparation and attendance
- Assisting marketing with raising the profile of ROAST
- Proven track record in relationship management in digital marketing, with at least 4 years’ experience
- Proven knowledge of digital, including search, display, creative, social and affiliates
- An awareness of the wider marketing mix
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to empathise with the stress and concerns of clients day-to-day jobs
- Strong attention to detail
- A proven record with large, complex campaigns
- Clear verbal and written communication skills, including a high level of English grammar
- Proven record of developing colleagues
- Enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
*No recruiters please*
See our staff benefits here.