As an Analytics Intern, you’ll get exposure to the fast-paced digital landscape, working closely with the agency’s leadership and discipline teams to deliver data-centric projects for ROAST’s client base.
Day-to-day, you will be expected to support the Junior Analyst in ensuring the smooth build and execution of all dashboards requested by clients as well improving processes. As part of the role you will be working across different disciplines to understand the way they work together and how we can leverage this data to provide insights.
The role will offer the opportunity to embark on internal training programs and the chance to be a part a vibrant, independent digital agency. Based on successful performance and the needs of our business, there may be an opportunity to become a full-time ROAST employee at the end of your internship.
- Creation of dashboards on different platforms such as Google Data Studio, Datorama and Excel
- Support the Junior Analyst on the maintenance of the dashboards
- Support the Junior Analyst and Technical Director in performing:
- Analytics audits
- Site tagging
- Measurement and implementation plans
- Data architecture
- Support the Technical Director on ad-hoc special projects
- Creation of data visualisations to support data analysis
- A university degree (upper second class honours or higher) in a relevant (marketing/sales) subject
- A passion for the digital industry and technology
- Have a willingness to move fast and work with initiative
- Equipped with the combination of analytical and organizational skills
- Team player with strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse group of people in both direct and group relationships
- Ambition to complete Google Analytics and Google AdWords qualifications (completed at ROAST)
- Any experience with java script or similar coding languages of benefit
This internship is unpaid; however, all travel will be reimbursed and a daily lunch fee of £10 a day will be provided.
Length of internship: