Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager
** no recruiters please **
As an CRO Manager, you’ll get exposure to the fast-paced digital landscape, working closely with the agency’s leadership and discipline teams to deliver data-centric projects for ROAST’s client base. The CRO Manager will possess an eye for detail and a mind that is both analytical and creative.
Day-to-day, you will be expected to develop and manage CRO projects from strategy to delivery.
The role will offer the opportunity to be a part a vibrant, independent digital agency. Based on successful performance and the needs of our business. We’re looking for someone with experience taking a hypothesis-driven, data-centric approach with websites to improve the metrics that matter most to our clients. You should have a strong understanding and hands-on experience with A/B & MVT testing, Website Analytics and all the tactics to arrive to a final experience that drives performance.
Head of Paid Media & Technical Director
- Create the strategy for our client’s CRO testing plan and road map
- Manage and support the ongoing conversion rate optimisation strategy
- Implement all facets of the CRO roadmap for clients including planning, ideation, testing, optimisation, reporting, and forecasting;
- Setting up and utilising A/B or MVT tests, using VWO
- Performance data analysis and decision making
- Create performance and hypothesis testing reports
- Convert qualitative and quantitative data into prioritised testing & optimisations
- Create and execute deliverables that help inform the projects for clients.
- Evaluate competitor sites & produce learning to benefit our clients.
- Play key role in agency New Business development & pitches when required.
- A university degree (upper second class honours or higher) in a relevant (marketing/sales/math/analytical) subject
- 2+ years of CRO experience in an online marketing agency environment
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience of one or more testing platforms (e.g. VWO – requisite, Optimizely, Google Optimize …)
- Good understanding of digital marketing channels (e.g. SEO, PPC, Social Media, Display)
- Motivation to be a self-starter and be able to hit the ground running
- Solid understanding of HTML and CSS
- Team player with strong analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to collaborate with a diverse group of people in both direct and group relationships
See our staff benefits here.