Scope of role:
The HR Manager will be responsible for the development and implementation of the Human Resources function in the agency and will provide strategic organisational recommendations to managers and employees concerning HR related issues.
- Managing the staff pre-hire process including: instructing agencies and agreeing terms, screening and interviewing candidates and managing the conflicts clearance process.
- Managing the on boarding process for all new joiners.
- Advising on performance for all staff, delivering effective performance evaluations and participating in appropriate disciplinary actions or performance improvement plans as required.
- Assisting managers in the interpretation and application of domestic and firm-wide staff policies and procedures.
- Monitoring and maintaining all HR related budget items and expenditures.
- Managing office support team, overseeing office operations.
- Responsible for building and implementing staff development plans and conducting staff satisfaction surveys.
The HR Manager will be a talented and experienced HR professional, with several years’ experience working in an agency. You will be a self-starter with a sound understanding of up-to-date employment law and practice as well as demonstrable experience of supervising staff and managing employee relations. This position requires high visibility with an emphasis on maintaining the mission and core values of the agency and so a knowledge-sharing outlook on improving performance and ability to motivate others is an absolute must.
See our staff benefits here.