Group Marketing Director (PT / Mat Leave Cover – 12 Mths)
Part time role, 2-3 days per week
TIPi has become an award winning agency and we want someone to continue to drive this level of recognition forward.
This role focuses on the PR and Marketing efforts for all TIPi Group agencies – including agencies already launched, and future businesses. This includes the way in which the agencies work together and grow as business units – in terms of both staff and client base.
The person in this role will require strong team leadership skills, whilst being self-motivated to generate leads through marketing initiatives, predominately industry events and press promotion. Relevant marketing contacts or strong relationship building skills are essential.
You will provide support for the Marketing & New Business Manager and help develop and execute the overall marketing and communications strategy to support our brands and business objectives.
You will need to be passionate about our place of work and the future of the organisation as a group. You will be able to juggle brands simultaneously, promoting each brand’s distinct propositions.
This role will also work very closely with the agencies’ leadership, new business and discipline teams to drive awareness of TIPi Group and its agencies. You will be skilled in spearheading integrated, measurable marketing initiatives across corporate communication platforms, including social media, events and brand marketing that ensure our brand positioning and identity are aligned with overall TIPi Group direction.
- Lead and guide the marketing efforts of the agencies and the group, including managing a team
- Manage PR activity / create and maintain strong relations with media contacts and ensure targeted industry coverage is achieved
- Alongside Group Growth Officer drive lead generation efforts – through both internal and external events to build new business pipeline and sales, as well as market awareness
- Host client, partner and prospects events that drive meaningful engagement between the agencies within the group; showcasing the power of collaboration and integration of TIPi Group
- Identify speaking opportunities and roundtable opportunities for Heads of Disciplines
- Support the creation of content, presentations and articles with senior members of the business for events and PR purposes
- Work closely with New Business Director to support BD efforts and lead generation
- Build and maintain collateral including marketing materials and an ecosystem of content that supports business insights and target verticals
- Support the wider team on all marketing activity including, awards, company culture, social media, internal newsletter write-ups, case studies, internal and external communications and award entries for each agency, and the group
- Create and maintain strong relationships with key influencers in the market – including top-tier media, bloggers, suppliers and partners, as well as other key industry influencers
- Responsible for all internal communications, including monthly presentations, newsletters, agency launches, BAU company comms
- Write and support the team on all award nominations for both individual agencies and group
See our staff benefits here.