*no recruiters please*
Account Directors are responsible for TIPi Group’s clients and their campaigns. Each Account Director has access to teams of experts across natural search, paid search, display, mobile, creative and more and works with them and other colleagues to deliver campaigns. The Account Director is ultimately responsible for client relationships and managing revenue; including cross selling and up selling where relevant.
Knowledge of digital and awareness of the wider marketing mix, strong client management skills and the ability to manage and develop a team are crucial in this role. The ability to proactively build strong working relationships with internal and external contacts to deliver exemplary service is essential to the role.
- Maintain and grow client relationships in terms of revenue and across client’s departments and stakeholders, horizontally and vertically
- Provide strategic direction to ensure campaigns that meet and exceed KPIs and expectations are delivered
- Ensure integration and consistency of message across different digital disciplines at TIPi Group and the client’s other digital agencies
- Ensure the integration of TIPi Group’s activities into the wider marketing mix and other agency relationships clients may have
- Responsibility for all finance processes, including internal forecasting and reconciliations
- Supporting day to day operations to ensure continual high levels of communication with clients
- Overseeing and signing off campaign planning from brief stage onwards
- Responsibility for assessing capacity across the client team, assisting with prioritisation between clients and managing cover in conjunction with the Heads of Discipline and other Account Directors
- Play a crucial role in the preparation and delivery of pitch work for new opportunities
- Assisting marketing with raising the profile of TIPi Group
- Proven track record in relationship management in digital marketing, with at least 4 years’ experience
- Proven track record of account growth
- Preferably a strong background in Performance Marketing with solid Travel, Retail and Finance vertical experience
- Proven knowledge of digital, including search, display, creative, social and affiliates
- An awareness of the wider marketing mix
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to empathise with the stress and concerns of clients day-to-day jobs
- Strong attention to detail
- A proven record with large, complex campaigns
- Clear verbal and written communication skills, including a high level of English grammar
- Proven record of developing colleagues
- Enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high pressure environment
Why TIPi Group?
TIPi group are a young, vibrant agency, who launched in February 2015. Having already grown to 62 people, we are growing at rapid speed, but with the benefit of a start-up mentality remaining prevalent.
We are lucky enough to enjoy a friendly, collaborative and hardworking atmosphere. Each employee is assigned to a ‘TIPi Group House’, which acts as an instant support network from day one. As well as the chance to win extra holiday days through House competitions.
Members of staff are provided with clear development and training programmes, as well as open and regular forums to voice any suggestions, requests or concerns, on individual and companywide topics.
Other incentives include, regular company parties and social events, TIPi Group sporting activities, screening of important sporting events in the office, and a monthly bonus for Most Valued Player, as voted for by teams.
Are you a good fit for our team?
- Passionate about all things digital
- Committed to getting things done to the best of your ability
- Energetic and motivated
- Friendly, team player
- Sociable and fun
The basics about working at TIPi Group
Location: Berners Street, off Oxford Street
Working hours: 9:00AM – 5:30PM
Holidays: 25 days, excluding bank holidays, plus Christmas and New Year’s Eve off
Reporting Line: Group Client Services Director
Office environment: Open plan, hardworking but fun.
Social life / Benefits:
- Active company social life
- Football, netball, bowling and softball teams
- Monthly drinks after each company meeting
- Winter and summer parties
- All social events arranged by a staff committee
- Events supporting a nominated charity each year (e.g. bake days, fancy dress)
- TIPI houses – Each staff member is placed in a house and competes in games throughout the year for a chance to win more holiday days
- Annual appraisals
- Quarterly reviews
- Company mentor scheme
- Supplier sessions (e.g. Google)
- Industry bodies (e.g. IAB)
- From colleagues in structured sessions and day-to-day
- External trainers
- Soft skill and discipline-specific sessions
- Opportunities to learn about other digital disciplines