TIPi Group is a rapidly growing network of individual, specialist agencies with an award-winning culture and the ultimate vow that passion beats scale.
Over the last 8 years, TIPi Group has grown to three agencies, three locations and over 60 people. The three agencies are ROAST (traditional performance digital media), Kitty (website design and development), and Rabbit & Pork (voice experience).
We all work towards one goal of building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive environment of passionate individuals who are not only encouraged to fulfil their true potential but also thoroughly enjoy their time doing so. We are incredibly proud of what we have built and we are excited to welcome others to the team and add to our diverse culture. This mindset transfers across our London, Soho HQ Office to our newly opened Cape Town and Bristol offices.
Reporting to a Group Account Director, the Associate Account Director will be responsible for the management, growth and retention of single-channel accounts or small multi-channel revenue accounts, based on experience. This exciting role involves not only building solid client relationships and managing revenue for selected accounts, but also executing your digital knowledge and organisational skills with the support of the wider client service and delivery team.
With existing experience and the ability to develop colleagues internally, a core output of the role will be to manage daily client communication, operations, and prioritisation of deliverables to the highest standard. This includes setting both client and internal expectations against scopes, whilst always ensuring business objectives are considered when working on presentations or planning digital opportunities.
The AAD role is expected to lead and undertake key Client Servicing responsibilities, including, and not limited to, contractual conversations internally and externally and ensuring the flow of client revenue is consistent with their portfolio target.
Whilst managing your clients, there will be the need to upskill across the agency’s wider business & marketing services. This will be carried out alongside your Client Servicing team to ensure development is standardised.
Account Director / Group Account Director
- Maintain and grow client relationships in terms of revenue and across client’s departments and stakeholders, horizontally and vertically
- Manage their own ‘pod’ of Account Managers and Account Executives
- Provide strategic direction to ensure campaigns that meet and exceed KPIs and expectations are delivered
- Ensure integration and consistency of message across different digital disciplines at TIPI and the client’s other digital agencies
- Ensure the integration of TIPI’s activities into the wider marketing mix and other agency relationships clients may have
- Responsibility for all finance processes, including internal forecasting and reconciliations
- Supporting day to day operations to ensure continual high levels of communication with clients
- Overseeing and signing off campaign planning from brief stage onwards
- Responsibility for assessing capacity across the client team, assisting with prioritisation between clients and managing cover in conjunction with the Heads of Disciplines
- Play a crucial role in the preparation and delivery of pitch work for new opportunities
- Assisting marketing with raising the profile of TIPI Group
We are looking for an enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level who will thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
- Proven track record in relationship management in digital marketing, with at least 4 years’ experience
- Proven track record of account growth through media campaigns
- Preferably a strong background in Performance Marketing across SEM (PPC & SEO), Paid Social or Display
- Proven knowledge of digital marketing, including the knowledge of wider marketing mix theory
- Ability to autonomously identify opportunities, generate ideas and formulate Digital strategies.
- Excellent communication, organisation, and presentation skills alongside a mathematical and analytical mind.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills are needed, including an elevated level of English grammar along with high attention to detail.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills which must include Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- A record of accomplishment in leadership skills and relationship management, both internal and external with direct client contacts.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to empathise with the stress and concerns of the client’s day-to-day jobs
- Proven track record of working to deadlines and time management skills.
- Proven record of developing teams and or colleagues is desirable
- Experience in forecasting, pitching and commercial input is desirable.
Working at TIPi Group
Location: Soho, London W1
Holidays: 25 days, increasing with length of service, plus Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve off; optional company trip (this year’s is to Alicante!)
- Hybrid working (upon probation completion)
- Additional 10 days ‘work from anywhere in the world’
- Discounted wellbeing classes / membership
- Active company social life organised by a staff committee
- Team sports such as softball, netball, bowling
- Opportunity for involvement in CSR and charity initiatives
- Cycle, electric car and tech purchase savings
- Training, including supplier sessions (e.g. Google), industry bodies (e.g. IAB), external trainers
- Opportunities to learn about other digital marketing disciplines
Our hybrid-working model allows you some variety on your place of work, offering you the chance to work from home on some days each week, where possible. You will be expected to attend the office in line with our company policy. All staff liaise closely with their line manager to manage their time appropriately and according to their work and team requirements.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
At TIPi Group, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status.
If you have a disability we would be happy to discuss reasonable adjustments to the job with you.
Please note that we will only accept applications from candidates who are legally entitled to work in the United Kingdom.