***NO RECRUITERS PLEASE***
The Client Manager would be responsible for handling and overseeing multiple Paid Media accounts. This role is a client-facing position and would be working across PPC, Paid Social and Display.
This individual would be an established and proven expert in PPC but with strong capabilities in other Paid Media channels (Display, Paid Social, Mobile/App Promotion, Native). This role requires an understanding of the way in which channels interact and complement one another, as well as the technical capabilities to execute high-performance Paid campaigns.
Client Campaign Strategy & Management
- Coordinate the management of PPC and Paid Social accounts for your client group
- To work closely with suppliers to ensure your client is at the forefront of industry developments and, when suitable
- Ensure all activity meets or exceeds the client’s performance expectations
- To oversee client budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target
Delivery & Line Management
- Training and development of junior team members to ensure that they are performing at the standard expected by TIPi Group and our clients
- Quality control of work conducted by junior members of the team
- To work with the Managing Director across a range of tasks to further the scale, capabilities of our offering, including:
- New business (both preparation and attendance)
- Tools and technology solutions
- Training plans
- Media supplier relationships
- Technology and automation
- Differentiation of product from other areas of the Group
See our staff benefits here.