ROAST is the original agency under the TIPi Group network of specialist agencies. We are a full-service digital agency with a focus on transforming clients’ fortunes through insightful consumer understanding.
The culture at ROAST is reflective of TIPi Group, where team growth and progression is at the forefront of our minds. Providing opportunities across various disciplines including Paid Media, SEO, Insights, Analytics and more, our team are encouraged to discover their passions. We wholly support this through regular training and new opportunities encouraging consistent learning and development.
We have been fortunate enough to create this working environment through being passionate about our people at the heart of everything we do, whilst collaboratively working together to craft our culture. We abide by the ultimate vow that passion beats scale.
We’re re-developing our content marketing team so this role is a great opportunity for anyone who has the desire to take ownership in building a team from scratch. Reporting into the Head of SEO, you’ll lead in developing the content marketing service for the agency whilst leading on strategy and implementation for clients.
Skills & Responsibilities
The role will require someone who can work closely with clients, with hands on experience with the following:
- Client onboarding and objective setting
- Excellent client communication
- Hands on experience with production of client assets
- Experience managing executives and/or freelancers across production and outreach/PR
- Strong creative background
Research & Strategy
- Content auditing and gap analysis
- Taking client briefs and preparing deliverables
- Recommending content formats for campaigns (Blog posts, data visualisations, interactives, etc) and outreach prospects
Outreach / PR
- Experience planning and devising successful outreach / link building campaigns.
- Identifying suitable placements and outreach prospects for campaigns (Journalists, bloggers, etc).
- Managing internal and freelance PR/Outreach/copywriting resource.
- Good understanding of SEO tools including Google Analytics, AHREFS, SEMRUSH, Majestic, Moz.
- Strong understanding of industry content and outreach tools and processes (Buzzsumo, Roxhill, Pitchbox, or equivalent)
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office, able to produce client facing documents and reports to a high standard using MS office tools and Google Suite.
Working at TIPi Group
Location: hybrid working both from home and our buzzing office in Soho
Holidays: 25 days, increasing with length of service, plus Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve off; plus an additional 10 days ‘work from anywhere in the world’
- Free Breakfast
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted wellbeing classes / membership
- Active company social life organised by a staff committee
- Team sports such as softball, netball, bowling
- Opportunity for involvement in CSR and charity initiatives
- Cycle, electric car and tech purchase savings
- Personal Development, including:
- Bi-Annual appraisals
- Company mentor scheme
- Training, including:
- Supplier sessions (e.g. Google)
- Industry bodies (e.g. IAB)
- External trainers
- Opportunities to learn about other digital disciplines
We are an equal opportunities employer.
At TIPi Group, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status.
If you have a disability we would be happy to discuss reasonable adjustments to the job with you.
Please note that we will only accept applications from candidates who are legally entitled to work in the United Kingdom.