TIPi Group is a rapidly growing network of individual, specialist agencies with an award-winning culture and the ultimate vow that passion beats scale.
Over the last 8 years, TIPi Group has grown to three agencies and over 60 people. The three agencies are ROAST (traditional performance digital media), Kitty (website design and development), and Rabbit & Pork (voice experience).
We all work towards one goal of building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive environment of passionate individuals who are not only encouraged to fulfil their true potential but also thoroughly enjoy their time doing so. We are incredibly proud of what we have built and we are excited to welcome others to the team and add to our diverse culture. This mindset transfers across our London, Soho HQ Office to our newly opened Cape Town, South Africa Office.
TIPi Group has an accolade of incredible awards across the board, covering not just our client work but also the culture here at TIPi Group that we are inherently proud of. In 2023, we hit a six-year streak as one of the UK’s 100 Best Small Companies to work for, and our ambitions of achieving more are not slowing down. We were also recognised by the industry coming in at number 15 for the Best Marketing and Media Agencies Best Companies to Work for 2021.
A bit about ROAST – Part of TIPi Group
ROAST is the original agency under the TIPi Group network of specialist agencies. We are a full-service digital agency with a focus on transforming clients’ fortunes through insightful consumer understanding.
The culture at ROAST is reflective of TIPi Group, where team growth and progression is at the forefront of our minds. Providing opportunities across various disciplines including Paid Media, SEO, Insights, Analytics and more, our team are encouraged to discover their passions. We wholly support this through regular training and new opportunities encouraging consistent learning and development.
We have been fortunate enough to create this working environment through being passionate about our people at the heart of everything we do, whilst collaboratively working together to craft our culture. We abide by the ultimate vow that passion beats scale.
The Account Manager is an established and proven expert in Display and Mobile advertising across both managed IO and self-serve programmatic campaigns. This role requires an understanding of how Display and Mobile interact with and complement all digital marketing channels, working with other digital disciplines to help define our clients’ digital marketing strategy.
Display & Mobile specific responsibilities
- Own Display and Mobile account(s), including leading media partner management, tracking and internal documentation such as financial entries and billing
- Build longer term strategy to grow account size and complexity, leading to high client retention.
- Work closely with media partners to plan and activate Display and Mobile campaigns on behalf of our clients, ensuring activity is set up to achieve the specific KPIs set out in each individual campaign brief
- Where applicable, manage buys through self-serve media platforms and optimize delivery to meet our clients’ campaign objectives. Hands-on experience within DV360 would be beneficial
- Maintain a high standard of reporting and campaign delivery, with experience working with ad servers (e.g Google Campaign Manager) and mobile tracking partners (e.g.AppsFlyer)
- Manage budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target
- Work closely with Client Services and the Heads of Department to ensure all agency accounts have a performance and commercial strategy specific to Display/Mobile
- For mobile-specific campaigns, exposure to app promotion and CPI paid social would be beneficial
Delivery & Line Management
- Direct line management of junior members of the Department to ensure that work is delivered to an exceptional standard, on target and on time
- Training and development of junior team members to ensure that they are performing at the standard expected by ROAST and our clients
- Quality control of work conducted by junior members of the team
To work with the relevant Head of Paid Media across a range of tasks to further the scale, capabilities and quality of the ROAST offering, including
- Training plans for Mobile/Display
- Media and tech supplier relationships
- Advanced programmatic planning and analysis
- Lead development of our Mobile and Display proposition alongside the Heads of Department
- Ongoing reviews of media and technology partners
- Conduct internal training sessions for Client Services and other departments
- At least 3 years of hands-on display management, programmatic buying or mobile (CPI) buying experience
- Experience of working on clients spending at least £50,000 per month or per campaign
- Experience of working directly with DV360 specifically and tracking integration with GA4 and Campaign Manager 360
- Experience of working with 3rd party MMPs such as Apps Flyer
- Experience of reviewing and managing 3rd party media buyer relationships and workflows
- Knowledge of ABM and its workflow
- Experience line managing a junior member of the team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Excellent numeracy and analytical capabilities
- An inquisitive and self-learning mentality
Working at TIPi Group
Location: Soho, London W1
Holidays: 25 days, increasing with length of service, plus Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve off; optional company trip (this year’s was to Alicante!)
- Hybrid working (upon probation completion)
- Additional 10 days ‘work from anywhere in the world’
- Discounted wellbeing classes / membership
- Active company social life organised by a staff committee
- Team sports such as softball, netball, bowling
- Opportunity for involvement in CSR and charity initiatives
- Cycle, electric car and tech purchase savings
- Training, including supplier sessions (e.g. Google), industry bodies (e.g. IAB), external trainers
- Opportunities to learn about other digital marketing disciplines
Our hybrid-working model allows you some variety on your place of work, offering you the chance to work from home on some days each week, where possible. You will be expected to attend the office in line with our company policy. All staff liaise closely with their line manager to manage their time appropriately and according to their work and team requirements.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
At TIPi Group, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status.
If you have a disability we would be happy to discuss reasonable adjustments to the job with you.
Please note that we will only accept applications from candidates who are legally entitled to work in the United Kingdom.