*NO RECRUITERS AT THIS STAGE*
WHO ARE TIPI GROUP
The TIPi Group is an award-winning, specialist network built on performance and profitability (Pi). With an ambition of shaping the future together, we house teams of professionals into different areas of expertise but always operate with shared values at our core. We work towards one common goal and purpose.
Our aim is to transform the fortunes of those we work with. We are continually seizing opportunities and pioneering the way, collaboratively. As one tribe. With the aim of building a strong network of like-minded people, we have created an environment in which individuals are encouraged to fulfil their true potential.
Over the last 7 years, TIPi Group has grown to three agencies and 60 people. The three agencies are ROAST (traditional performance digital media), Kitty (website design and development), and Rabbit & Pork (voice experience).
Each agency within The TIPi Group operates with the same values at their core: collaboration and authenticity, driven by restless minds and a clear purpose. It’s important to us that we work with individuals and clients who embody these principles. The people who we work with are energetic and ambitious, with a shared entrepreneurial spirit.
We know that to be truly ‘specialist’ in your craft, you need to remain nimble and progressive. We stay one step ahead of the continual digital evolution and shape the future of that landscape. Through our network, we can create specialist teams to handle our clients’ business challenges, delivering authentic integration and impactful, award-winning results on every level.
Supporting the Group Finance Director, the role of the Financial Controller has responsibility for the reconciliation and accuracy of all of the company’s financial reporting and control.
Often supporting the management accountant through difficult periods including month end & year end, you will have excellent technical and systems skills and good communication skills with all levels of staff, often having to work with various departments to control the client budgets and help them plan and manage their own budgets through tracking.
In periods of change and growth, you will be key in establishing new processes within the Company as it grows.
- Form close working relationships with all staff, from Senior Management to delivery teams
- Provide control of the integrity of all the financial data leaving the Finance team
- Responsibility of the company’s accounting function managing the month end process including balance sheet reconciliation
- Ensure credit limits with clients are enforced and client payment is in line with their payment terms
- Ensure that company financial systems are robust, compliant and support current activities and future growth
- Lead and develop the Management Accountant
- Responsibility of the company cash management policies
- Produce annual statutory accounts
- Ensure that the regulatory requirements of all statutory bodies are met (including HMRC)
- Assist with due diligence on business expansion and development. Rolling out TIPi Group financial processes in any new office opened.
- Minimum requirement to be part-qualified ACMA accredited (ACA/ACCA also accepted) and working towards completion of last exams
- Proven track record in financial management, with at least 1-2 years’ experience
- Knowledge and background in Digital Marketing / marketing services would be beneficial
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to empathise with the stress and concerns of client teams’ day-to-day jobs
- Strong attention to detail
- High level of English verbal and written communication skills
- Proven record of line management and developing colleagues
- Enthusiastic and confident individual with the ability to interact well with people on a personal and professional level and to thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment
Working at TIPi Group
Location: hybrid working both from home and our buzzing office in Soho
Holidays: 25 days, increasing with length of service, plus Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve off; plus an additional 10 days ‘work from anywhere in the world’
Social Life/ Benefits
- Free breakfast
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted wellbeing classes / membership
- Salary sacrifice schemes, including cycle, electric car and electrical goods purchasing
- Active company social life organised by a staff committee
- Team sports such as softball, netball, bowling
- Events supporting a nominated charity each year
- Opportunity for involvement in CSR initiatives
- Bi-Annual appraisals
- Company mentor scheme
- Supplier sessions (e.g., Google)
- Industry bodies (e.g., IAB)
- External trainers
- Cross-discipline learning