Mid-Weight Project Manager
ROAST’s sister agency Kitty are looking for a mid-weight project manager to join their team
We are looking for a Mid-Weight PM to join the collective of minds that make up Kitty. Our agency principles are simple…make amazing work, whilst having fun doing it!
The role will involve managing the whole spectrum of digital work. You will be reporting into the Head of Delivery, but will also be working closely with the Client Leads on individual briefs.
To be our ideal candidate will have a positive attitude, proactive nature, detail orientated with the ability to delegate and manage work across a variety of resources. You will need extensive planning, organisation and interpersonal skills, as well as client facing experience.
Mid-Weight PM’s work closely with creative, strategy and tech teams to produce amazing digital products and campaigns. Our aim is simple…to make amazing work that’s valued by both our clients and the people that interact with it.
Our Mid-Weight PM’s can drive digital projects from conception and design to development and implementation. They can efficiently plan and prioritise all deliverables and resources across multiple projects and manage client expectations, schedules, budgets, assets and scope—organisation and an attention to detail are essential.
Skills and experience:
To be considered you ideally need to have had 3+ years’ experience as a project manager within an agency environment.
- Be digitally minded and have experience delivering predominantly platform projects. Although, campaign and social media asset development would be great
- Experience working with Creatives, Developers and Client Services managing projects from concept through to delivery
- Comfortable maintaining weekly project financial status (scope vs. current burn vs. ETC), Experience of TrafficLIVE would be great
- Ensuring our project delivery process is applied to every project
- Proficiency in producing detailed SOW’s and accompanying timing plans
- A proven track record to deliver quality projects on time and budget
- A familiarity with MS Office, MS Project, bug tracking and other related project management and common communications tools
See our staff benefits here.