*NO RECRUITERS PLEASE*
A bit about TIPi Group
TIPi Group are a specialist network built on performance and profitability (Pi). With an ambition of shaping the future together, we house teams of professionals into different areas of expertise but always operate with shared values at our core. We work towards one common goal and purpose.
Our aim is to transform the fortunes of those we work with. We are continually seizing opportunities and pioneering the way, collaboratively. As one tribe. With the aim of building a strong network of like-minded people, we have created an environment in which individuals are encouraged to fulfil their true potential.
Each agency within TIPi Group operates with the same values at their core: collaboration and authenticity, driven by restless minds and a clear purpose.
It’s important to us that we work with individuals and clients who embody these principles. The people who we work with are energetic and ambitious, with a shared entrepreneurial spirit.
TIPi Group has been named 2019 Digital Agency of the Year by The Drum.
We know that to be truly ‘specialist’ in your craft, you need to remain nimble and progressive. We stay one step ahead of the continual digital evolution and shape the future of that landscape.
Through our network, we can create specialist teams to handle our clients’ business challenges, delivering authentic integration and impactful, award-winning results on every level.
TIPi Group is looking to employ an organized, friendly, creative Reception and Office Manager to oversee front of house and general day-to-day office operations. The right candidate will have their ear to the ground and be aware of what’s going in the organisation, be fun and outgoing but can stand their own ground, be proactive with bags of initiative. You’ll be the first person that clients and fellow employees see, so you’ll be the company’s culture ambassador.
- Reception management: provide a pro-active and professional reception management, including answering phones, meeting and greeting visitors, ensuring guests are offered refreshments and staff are notified of guests’ arrival
- Being responsible for ensuring the entire office and meeting rooms are immaculate for clients, staff and visitors
- General office duties such as being the first point of contact for all our suppliers, overseeing meeting room bookings, office recycling, managing expenses, managing kitchen stock levels and tidiness
- Management all internal IT jobs – reporting issues, ordering equipment via IT support company
- Assisting the HR manager with HR admin including the management of holiday/sickness for employees, filing
- Ensure office equipment is in good working order (including kitchen apparatus)
- Assist with the organisation of staff charity and social events – head up the Social Committee and oversee the plans and budget for internal and external events, suggest ideas for future events
- PA duties to group management including diary management, client entertainment, organizing travel
- Any other ad-hoc duties that arise
- Energetic, smiley with a can-do attitude
- Articulate, presentable and of a positive disposition
- Attention to detail
- Engaging, fun and personable
- Willingness to get stuck in
- Evolve and grow with the business making the role their own
- Bags of initiative
- Experience would be an advantage but not essential
The Basics about working at TIPi Group
Location: Berners Street, between Tottenham Court Road and Oxford Circus stations
Holidays: 25 days, excluding bank holidays, plus Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve off
- Free breakfast
- Employee Assist Programme
- Discounted gym membership and yoga classes
- free massages
- Active company social life
- Football, netball, bowling and softball teams
- Monthly drinks after each company meeting
- Winter and summer parties
- Events supporting a nominated charity each year (e.g. bake days, fancy dress)
- Group houses – Each staff member is placed in a house and competes in games throughout the year for a chance to win more holidays
- Bi-Annual appraisals
- Company mentor scheme
- Supplier sessions (e.g. Google)
- Industry bodies (e.g. IAB)
- External trainers
- Opportunities to learn about other digital disciplines