PPC Account Executive (Entry Level)
As a PPC Account Executive, you will play a crucial role in Paid Media digital strategy development. You will contribute to, and develop, integrated marketing campaigns, working hand in hand with our Paid Social, CRO, SEO and creative teams to deliver best in class results for our clients spanning multiple sectors.
Our internal training scheme allows the individual to develop their knowledge in all digital realms, as we believe that by ensuring our staff have a 360-degree comprehension of digital, we can produce the best for our clients, at the same time as driving forward the careers of our employees.
Assisting the Paid Media Account Manager, you’ll play a vital role in implementation and management of a varied number of day to day tasks across our Paid Media accounts – optimising accounts, providing in depth insight pieces, growing performance, producing reports and developing innovative strategies which set ROAST apart from our competitors. The Account Executive will also get exposure to multiple brands outside of their daily client palette, by supporting the Paid Media Account Manager in pitch projects.
Paid Media Account Manager
• To work closely with the Paid Media Account Manager to ensure strategy is correctly implemented across accounts
• Ad copy creation and optimisation
• Keyword creation and optimisation
• Keyword research
• Search Query Reports and Keyword expansions
• Deeplinking of Keywords
• Bid optimisations
• Landing page reviews
• Review and implementation of targeting options
• To manage daily budgets and ensure that monthly spend is on target
• Compile daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports as required and ensure timely and accurate delivery
• Compile daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc analysis of account performance
• Manage tracking, trafficking and bid management through appropriate tools (IgnitionOne, DART, DfA, Kenshoo, Marin)
• Show a clear understanding of the dynamics between key KPIs & comment on weekly performance fluctuations
• Proactively suggest tests and optimisations to improve account performance
• Passionate about digital marketing
• Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Capable of independent research and learning
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Good client facing skills
• Highly numerate and strong analytical skills
• Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• A 2:1 or higher undergraduate qualification
*No recruiters please*
See our staff benefits here.