ROAST is the original agency under the TIPi Group network of specialist agencies. We are a full-service digital agency with a focus on transforming clients’ fortunes through insightful consumer understanding.
The culture at ROAST is reflective of TIPi Group, where team growth and progression is at the forefront of our minds. Providing opportunities across various disciplines including Paid Media, SEO, Insights, Analytics and more, our team are encouraged to discover their passions. We wholly support this through regular training and new opportunities encouraging consistent learning and development.
We have been fortunate enough to create this working environment through being passionate about our people at the heart of everything we do, whilst collaboratively working together to craft our culture. We abide by the ultimate vow that passion beats scale.
The PPC Account Manager is an established and proven expert in PPC but with strong capabilities in Paid Social and ideally at least one other Paid Media channel(Shopping, Display, Mobile/App Promotion, Native). This role requires an understanding of the way in which channels interact and complement one another, as well as the technical capabilities to execute high-performance Paid campaigns.
Reporting to the PPC Directors within the department, the Account Manager directly contributes to the overall direction, development and scope of the ROAST offering.
Working closely with the PPC Directors, responsibilities would include:
- Campaign Strategy & Management
- To work closely with clients to ensure a full understanding of their business, digital needs and priorities
- To work closely with the PPC Directors to ensure all accounts have a performance strategy and roadmap
- To work closely with Client Services and the PPC Directors to ensure all accounts have a commercial strategy
- To work closely with suppliers to ensure that the team are constantly at the forefront of industry developments and, when suitable, we are trialling these new tactics for our clients
- Ensure all activity meets or exceeds performance expectations
- To manage budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target, whilst providing new opportunities for growth and performance.
- Delivery & Line Management
- Direct line management of junior members of the Paid Media Department to ensure that work across the team is delivered to an exceptional standard, on target and on time
- Training and development of junior team members to ensure that they are performing at the standard expected by ROAST and our clients
- Quality control of work conducted by junior members of the team
- Regular client communication across status updates, monthly and quarterly reviews
- Departmental Development
- To work with the Departmental Head across a range of tasks to further the scale, capabilities and quality of the ROAST offering, including
- Training plans
- New business (both preparation and attendance)
- Media supplier relationships
- Technology and automation
- Produce marketing material including case study writing and blog posts
We would like to see at least 3 years of working in PPC delivery (if in a mixed channel role, at least 70% of time on PPC)
A proven track record of:
- delivering projects and results for clients with monthly budgets of £50,000+
- achieving ecommerce targets (sales and revenue volume, CPA, ROI, ROAS)
- developing junior team members
- leading 3rd party bid management tools
- leading onsite analytics packages
- bringing efficiency to client activity in terms of both performance and resource levels
- Producing and executing responses to briefs and media plans
- Experience of executing campaigns within other Paid Media channels beneficial. (Training will be provided if not as eventually the role will encompass this responsibility)
- A strong understanding of wider digital channels and environment
- Ability to work and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to independently research news stories, industry developments or opportunities and relay these to the wider business
- Up to date knowledge of platform best practices
- Highly organised with an acute attention to detail
- Exceptional level of English, both written and spoken
- Strong numerical and analytical capabilities, including use and creation of Excel formulae and macros
- Capabilities with Google Ads scripts or Java beneficial
- Additional language capabilities beneficial
Working at TIPi Group
Location: Soho, W1
Holidays: 25 days, increasing with length of service, plus Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve off; optional company trip (this year’s is to Alicante!)
- Hybrid working (upon probation completion)
- Additional 10 days ‘work from anywhere in the world’
- Life and Income Protection insurance
- Discounted wellbeing classes / membership
- Discounted massages
- Active company social life organised by a staff committee
- Team sports such as softball, netball, bowling
- Lots of opportunity for involvement in CSR and charity initiatives
- Training, including supplier sessions (e.g. Google), industry bodies (e.g. IAB), external trainers
- Opportunities to learn about other digital marketing disciplines
Our hybrid-working model allows you some variety on your place of work, offering you the chance to work from home on some days each week, where possible. You will be expected to attend the office in line with our company policy. All staff liaise closely with their line manager to manage their time appropriately and according to their work and team requirements.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
At TIPi Group, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status.
If you have a disability we would be happy to discuss reasonable adjustments to the job with you.
Please note that we will only accept applications from candidates who are legally entitled to work in the United Kingdom.