TIPi Group is a rapidly growing network of individual, specialist agencies with an award-winning culture and the ultimate vow that passion beats scale.
Over the last 7 years, TIPi Group has grown to three agencies and over 70 people. The three agencies are ROAST (traditional performance digital media), Kitty (website design and development), and Rabbit & Pork (voice experience).
We all work towards one goal of building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive environment of passionate individuals who are not only encouraged to fulfil their true potential but also thoroughly enjoy their time doing so. We are incredibly proud of what we have built and we are excited to welcome others to the team and add to our diverse culture. This mindset transfers across our London, Soho HQ Office to our newly opened Cape Town, South Africa Office.
TIPi Group has an accolade of incredible awards across the board, covering not just our client work but also the culture here at TIPi Group that we are inherently proud of. In 2021, we hit a four-year streak as one of the UK’s 100 Best Small Companies to work for, and our ambitions of achieving more are not slowing down. We were also recognised by the industry coming in at number 15 for the Best Marketing and Media Agencies Best Companies to Work for 2021.
A bit about ROAST – Part of TIPi Group
ROAST is the original agency under the TIPi Group network of specialist agencies. We are a full-service digital agency with a focus on transforming clients’ fortunes through insightful consumer understanding.
The culture at ROAST is reflective of TIPi Group, where team growth and progression is at the forefront of our minds. Providing opportunities across various disciplines including Paid Media, SEO, Insights, Analytics and more, our team are encouraged to discover their passions. We wholly support this through regular training and new opportunities encouraging consistent learning and development.
We have been fortunate enough to create this working environment through being passionate about our people at the heart of everything we do, whilst collaboratively working together to craft our culture. We abide by the ultimate vow that passion beats scale.
The Senior Insights Executive is principally responsible for helping to grow and shape one of TIPi Group’s newest department – Insights. Whether it is assessing audience intent through search insights or creating personas using third party survey data, the Senior Insights Executive will help deliver strategic direction to answer business questions that clients can’t get anywhere else.
Insights is all about leveraging curiosity to deliver better results for our clients. Its key action area is the planning and executing of research on behalf of TIPi Group’s clients. This research spans generating an understanding of Consumer Attitudes and Behaviours, Media Habits, Competitor Strategies and Market Trends. The aim of Insights is to tie together disparate data sets, often a mix of quantitative and qualitative research performed by both us and the client, to build out a clear and enlightening picture of our clients’ worlds.
Beyond working on bespoke Insights projects for our existing clients, the Senior Insights Executive will also support with Marketing and New Business activities. New Business support will principally involve helping to break down briefs and performing quick turnaround research to inform media strategy for pitches. Marketing support will involve assisting with Insight-led whitepapers, blog posts and articles.
The Senior Insights Executive will plan and execute multi-modal research projects using both quantitative and qualitative methodologies. They will use a number of third party and proprietary tools to generate Insights and will effectively translate their findings into strategic implications that will supercharge client growth.
The Senior Insights Executive should have 6-12 months experience working in Research either at a brand or at a research agency or marketing agency. They should be hands-on, a superb communicator and have experience working in a fast-paced and collaborative environment. We require a passion for quality, an eye for detail and the hunger to push the boundaries on what’s new and possible in understanding consumer behaviour in today’s dynamic landscape.
- Manage the planning and execution of research projects for clients
- Evolve simple data points and observations into a narrative and actionable insights
- Collaborate with our agency partners on traditional research projects when relevant/applicable
- Keep track of industry trends, workshops, trainings, whitepapers and any thought leadership relevant to our research or clients and proactively share ideas with the team to evolve our methodology
- New Business Support – Assist with gathering Insights for Pitches and presenting them to prospective clients
- Marketing Support – Assist with developing Whitepapers and blog and article content for promotional purposes
- Experience leading research projects that require data inputs from multiple sources
- Experience building out a qualitative discussion guide and/or quantitative surveys
- Curious, passionate, and able to learn fast. You’re an excellent communicator with the ability to take data and apply it to the big picture to glean true insight
- Experience working with team members to achieve collective goals
- Experience in managing quantitative and qualitative research from scoping to presentation of results
- Confident and compelling in presenting work both internally and to clients
- Ability to work collaboratively and lead as necessary with Marketing, Channel, Account and other internal teams
- Excel and PowerPoint skills including formula development and deck design
Additional Desirable Skills
- A working knowledge of the digital media landscape and the key marketing channels within it
- Advanced data analysis skills
- Working knowledge of cross tab survey tools such as Global Web Index (GWI), TGI, YouGov Profiles, or Neilson Media Impact
- Experience working with digital analysis tools such as Brandwatch and Similarweb, a plus
- Experience working with search tools such as Google Trends and SEMRush a plus
Working at TIPi Group
Location: hybrid working both from home and our buzzing office in Soho (min. 3 days per week)
Holidays: 25 days, increasing with length of service, plus Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve off; optional company trip (this year’s was to Portugal!)
- 10 days ‘work from anywhere in the world’
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted wellbeing classes / membership
- Active company social life organised by a staff committee
- Team sports such as softball, netball, bowling
- Opportunity for involvement in CSR and charity initiatives
- Cycle, electric car and tech purchase savings
- Free Breakfast
- Personal Development, including:
- Bi-Annual appraisals
- Company mentor scheme
- Training, including:
- Supplier sessions (e.g. Google)
- Industry bodies (e.g. IAB)
- External trainers
- Opportunities to learn about other digital disciplines
We are an equal opportunities employer.
At TIPi Group, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status.
If you have a disability we would be happy to discuss reasonable adjustments to the job with you.
Please note that we will only accept applications from candidates who are legally entitled to work in the United Kingdom.