*no recruiters please*
*Please note that we will only accept applications from candidates who are legally entitled to work in South Africa.*
A bit about ROAST – Part of TIPi Group
TIPi Group is a rapidly growing network of individual, specialist agencies with an award-winning culture and the ultimate vow that passion beats scale.
Over the last 8 years, TIPi Group has grown to three agencies, three locations and over 70 people. The three agencies are ROAST (traditional performance digital media), Kitty (website design and development), and Rabbit & Pork (voice experience).
We all work towards one goal of building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive environment of passionate individuals who are not only encouraged to fulfil their true potential but also thoroughly enjoy their time doing so. We are incredibly proud of what we have built and we are excited to welcome others to the team and add to our diverse culture. This mindset transfers across our London, Soho HQ Office to our newly opened Cape Town and Bristol offices.
TIPi Group has an accolade of incredible awards across the board, covering not just our client work but also the culture here at TIPi Group that we are inherently proud of. In 2022, we hit a five-year streak as one of the UK’s 100 Best Small Companies to work for, a Campaign ‘Best Places to Work winner, a Premier Google Partner 2 years running, and our ambitions of achieving more are not slowing down.
ROAST is the original agency under the TIPi Group network of specialist agencies. We are a full-service digital agency with a focus on transforming clients’ fortunes through insightful consumer understanding.
The culture at ROAST is reflective of TIPi Group, where team growth and progression is at the forefront of our minds. Providing opportunities across various disciplines including Paid Media, SEO, Insights, Analytics and more, our team are encouraged to discover their passions. We wholly support this through regular training and new opportunities encouraging consistent learning and development.
We have been fortunate enough to create this working environment through being passionate about our people at the heart of everything we do, whilst collaboratively working together to craft our culture. We abide by the ultimate vow that passion beats scale.
The Role: Senior SEO Analyst
We’re looking for candidates who have some sound SEO knowledge already, but are excited to develop their craft, helped by an industry-leading team of best-in-class SEO experts!
Reporting to the SEO Delivery Lead, responsibilities could include:
- Collaborate with the SEO Team in London on a varied client set
- Conducting keyword research
- Conducting onpage optimisation
- Conducting structured data & SERP feature optimisation
- Creating page briefs for new pages or rewrites
- Internal link audits
- Contributing towards team resources such as SEO templates
- Content gap analysis
- Using appropriate tools to gather data on SEO competitors
- Delivering detailed and industry-leading technical audits
- Running and leading internal training for team members
- Training junior analysts or interns
We don’t expect you to know everything on day one, but we really want to see:
- 1.5 years’ experience in SEO
- A desire to learn
- Fluent in English, with a good writing ability
- An understanding of what search marketing is, and how search plays a role in the customer journey
- The ability to analyse data
- An analytical approach and interest in digging down into information
- Attention to detail
- Experienced in MS Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Experienced in SEO tools such Ahrefs, MajesticSEO (or similar)
- Experience with Screaming Frog (or similar)
- Understanding of CSS, HTML and W3C standards
- An additional language
Working at TIPi Group
Location: hybrid working both from home and our lovely office at the V&A Waterfront
Holidays: 21 days, increasing with length of service, plus national holidays, and Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve off
- An additional 10 days ‘work from anywhere in the world’
- Discounted wellbeing membership
- Opportunity for involvement in CSR and charity initiatives
- Personal Development, including bi-Annual appraisals and a Company mentor scheme
- Training, including: Supplier sessions (e.g. Google), Industry bodies (e.g. IAB), External trainers
- Opportunities to learn about other digital disciplines
We are an equal opportunities employer.
At TIPi Group, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status.
If you have a disability we would be happy to discuss reasonable adjustments to the job with you.
"*" indicates required fields
Please note that we will only accept applications from candidates who are legally entitled to work in South Africa