TIPi Group is a rapidly growing network of individual, specialist agencies with an award-winning culture and the ultimate vow that passion beats scale.
Over the last 7 years, TIPi Group has grown to three agencies and over 70 people. The three agencies are ROAST (traditional performance digital media), Kitty (website design and development), and Rabbit & Pork (voice experience).
We all work towards one goal of building and maintaining an inclusive and supportive environment of passionate individuals who are not only encouraged to fulfil their true potential but also thoroughly enjoy their time doing so. We are incredibly proud of what we have built and we are excited to welcome others to the team and add to our diverse culture. This mindset transfers across our London, Soho HQ Office to our newly opened Cape Town, South Africa Office.
TIPi Group has an accolade of incredible awards across the board, covering not just our client work but also the culture here at TIPi Group that we are inherently proud of. In 2021, we hit a four-year streak as one of the UK’s 100 Best Small Companies to work for, and our ambitions of achieving more are not slowing down. We were also recognised by the industry coming in at number 15 for the Best Marketing and Media Agencies Best Companies to Work for 2021.
A bit about ROAST
ROAST is the original agency under the TIPi Group network of specialist agencies. We are a full-service digital agency with a focus on transforming clients’ fortunes through insightful consumer understanding.
The culture at ROAST is reflective of TIPi Group, where team growth and progression is at the forefront of our minds. Providing opportunities across various disciplines including Paid Media, SEO, Insights, Analytics and more, our team are encouraged to discover their passions. We wholly support this through regular training and new opportunities encouraging consistent learning and development.
We have been fortunate enough to create this working environment through being passionate about our people at the heart of everything we do, whilst collaboratively working together to craft our culture. We abide by the ultimate vow that passion beats scale.
Take your first steps into digital marketing and join an amazing team at ROAST.
With SEO driving around 50% of all digital search traffic, it is an invaluable and exciting channel to work in. If you have an analytical mind and a hunger for learning new things, then SEO could be the perfect channel for you. At ROAST we promote collaborative learning, so we are looking for someone who will be willing to share ideas and think outside the box.
Reporting to the SEO Account Manager, responsibilities would include:
- Weekly and monthly reporting and data analysis
- Conducting keyphrase research
- Contributing to detailed and industry leading technical audits
- Content writing and editing
- Code writing for websites
- Attending weekly client meetings & presentations
- Acting as a representative of the company at external events
We don’t expect you to know everything on day one, but we really want to see:
- A desire to learn, with an enthusiasm for SEO in particular
- Fluent in English, with a good writing ability
- An understanding of what search marketing is, and how search plays a role in the customer journey
- The ability to analyse data
- An analytical approach and interest in digging down into information
- Experience with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- SEO knowledge or experience
- Understanding of CSS, HTML and W3C standards
- An additional language
Working at TIPi Group
Location: hybrid working both from home and our buzzing office in Soho
Holidays: 25 days, increasing with length of service, plus Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve off; optional company trip (this year’s was to Portugal!)
- 10 days ‘work from anywhere in the world’
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted wellbeing classes / membership
- Active company social life organised by a staff committee
- Team sports such as softball, netball, bowling
- Opportunity for involvement in CSR and charity initiatives
- Cycle, electric car and tech purchase savings
- Free Breakfast
- Personal Development, including:
- Bi-Annual appraisals
- Company mentor scheme
- Training, including:
- Supplier sessions (e.g. Google)
- Industry bodies (e.g. IAB)
- External trainers
- Opportunities to learn about other digital disciplines
We are an equal opportunities employer.
At TIPi Group, we take pride in creating a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment where everyone is welcome and their contributions are valued. When we recruit, hire, train, promote or engage in any other employment practice, we are committed to being an inclusive employer regardless of race, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, age, socioeconomic status, medical condition or disability, or any other protected status.
If you have a disability we would be happy to discuss reasonable adjustments to the job with you.
Please note that we will only accept applications from candidates who are legally entitled to work in the United Kingdom.