Take your first steps into digital marketing and join an amazing team at ROAST.
With SEO driving around 50% of all digital search traffic, it is an invaluable and exciting channel to work in. If you have an analytical mind and a hunger for learning new things, then SEO could be the perfect channel for you. At ROAST we promote collaborative learning, so we’re looking for someone who will be willing to share ideas and think outside the box.
ROAST is part of the TIPi Group, an independent network of specialist digital agencies, and we’ve just been named for the second year running one of The Sunday Times’ 100 Best Small Companies to Work For 2019 – leaping up the rankings from 59th to 28th, and we’re only 4 years old!
– Weekly and monthly reporting and data analysis
– Conducting keyphrase research
– Contributing to detailed and industry leading technical audits
– Content writing and editing
– Code writing for websites
– Attending weekly client meetings & presentations
– Acting as a representative of the company at external events
We don’t expect you to know everything on day one, but we really want to see:
– A desire to learn
– Fluent in both English & German, with a good writing ability
– An understanding of what search marketing is, and how search plays a role in the customer journey
– The ability to analyse data
– An analytical approach and interest in digging down into information
– Experience with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
– SEO knowledge or experience
– Understanding of CSS, HTML and W3C standards
– An additional language