The TIPi Group is an award-winning, specialist network built on performance and profitability (Pi). With an ambition of shaping the future together, we house teams of professionals into different areas of expertise but always operate with shared values at our core. We work towards one common goal and purpose.
Our aim is to transform the fortunes of those we work with. We are continually seizing opportunities and pioneering the way, collaboratively. As one tribe. With the aim of building a strong network of like-minded people, we have created an environment in which individuals are encouraged to fulfil their true potential.
Over the last 7 years, TIPi Group has grown to three agencies and 60 people. The three agencies are ROAST (traditional performance digital media), Kitty (website design and development), and Rabbit & Pork (voice experience).
Each agency within The TIPi Group operates with the same values at their core: collaboration and authenticity, driven by restless minds and a clear purpose. It’s important to us that we work with individuals and clients who embody these principles. The people who we work with are energetic and ambitious, with a shared entrepreneurial spirit.
We know that to be truly ‘specialist’ in your craft, you need to remain nimble and progressive. We stay one step ahead of the continual digital evolution and shape the future of that landscape. Through our network, we can create specialist teams to handle our clients’ business challenges, delivering authentic integration and impactful, award-winning results on every level.
ROAST is the original agency in the network. At ROAST, we are lucky enough to enjoy a friendly, collaborative and hardworking atmosphere. As a start-up, we are all very much part of making ROAST a success as a team, as well as sharing and celebrating our individual achievements. We’re incredibly proud of the company culture we have built here at the entire Group; a culture that has been recognised for many awards, including being named one of the UK’s Top 100 Small Companies to Work for 4 years in a row, and 2019 Digital Agency of the Year by The Drum . We’ve been fortunate enough to create this working environment by being passionate about putting our people at the heart of everything we do, whilst working collaboratively, to craft our culture together.
Paid Media is an invaluable and exciting channel to work in. If you have an analytical mind and a hunger for learning new things, then PPC is the perfect channel for you. At ROAST we promote collaborative learning, so we are looking for someone who will be willing to share ideas and think outside the box.
The PPC Executive’s primary role is to support the Paid Media Account Manager in the implementation and management of paid media tasks across client accounts in line with industry and agency best practices. You will be required to follow instruction on deliverables that will continuously grow and improve performance for our clients’ accounts.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day maintenance of these accounts, conducting regular optimisations and analysis, communicating performance to the Paid Media AM, working with media suppliers and managing daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc reporting.
Working closely with the Paid Media Account Manager, responsibilities could include:
- Ad copy creation and optimisation
- Keyword research, creation and optimization
- Search Query Reports and Keyword expansions
- Bid optimisations
- Landing page reviews
- Reviewing and implementation of targeting options
- Managing daily budgets and ensure that monthly spend is on target
- Compiling daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc reports as required
- Compiling daily, weekly, monthly and ad hoc analysis of account performance
- Managing tracking, trafficking and bid management through appropriate tools (IgnitionOne, DART, DfA, Kenshoo, Marin)
We don’t expect you to know everything on day one, but we really want to see:
- Passion about digital marketing
- Ability to learn quickly and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Capability of independent research and learning
- Excellent written and spoken English
- At least 9 months experience in Paid Search and / or Paid Social
- Experience with MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Strong numeracy and analytical skills
Working at TIPi Group
Location: hybrid working both from home and our buzzing office in Soho
Holidays: 25 days, increasing with length of service, plus Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve off; plus an additional 10 days ‘work from anywhere in the world’
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted wellbeing classes / membership
- Discounted massages
- Active company social life organised by a staff committee
- Team sports such as softball, netball, bowling
- Winter and summer parties
- Events supporting a nominated charity each year
- Opportunity for involvement in CSR initiatives
- Bi-Annual appraisals
- Company mentor scheme
- Supplier sessions (e.g. Google)
- Industry bodies (e.g. IAB)
- External trainers
- Opportunities to learn about other digital disciplines
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that we will only accept applications from candidates who are legally entitled to work in the United Kingdom.