TIPi Group is an award-winning specialist network built on performance and profitability (Pi). With an ambition of shaping the future together, we house teams of professionals into different areas of expertise but always operate with shared values at our core. We work towards one common goal and purpose.
Our aim is to transform the fortunes of those we work with. We are continually seizing opportunities and pioneering the way, collaboratively. As one tribe. With the aim of building a strong network of like-minded people, we have created an environment in which individuals are encouraged to fulfil their true potential.
We’re incredibly proud of the company culture we have built here at the entire Group; a culture that has been recognised for many awards, including being named one of The UK’s Top 100 Small Companies to Work for a mighty 4 years in a row, and 2019 Digital Agency of the Year by The Drum Agency Business Awards. We’ve been fortunate enough to create this working environment by being passionate about putting our people at the heart of everything we do, whilst working collaboratively, to craft our culture together.
The Paid Media Account Manager is an established and proven expert in PPC but with strong capabilities in at least one other Paid Media channel (Display, Paid Social, Mobile/App Promotion, Native). This role requires an understanding of the way in which channels interact and complement one another, as well as the technical capabilities to execute high-performance Paid campaigns.
Reporting to the Head of PPC within the department, the Account Manager directly contributes to the overall direction, development and scope of the ROAST offering.
Campaign Strategy & Management
- To work closely with clients to ensure a full understanding of their business, digital needs and priorities
- To work closely with the Head of PPC to ensure all accounts have a performance strategy
- To work closely with Client Services and the Head of PPC to ensure all accounts have a commercial strategy
- To work closely with suppliers to ensure that the team are constantly at the forefront of industry developments and, when suitable, we are trialing these new tactics for our clients
- Ensure all activity meets or exceeds performance expectations
- To manage budgets in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target
Delivery & Line Management
- Direct line management of junior members of the Paid Media Department to ensure that work is delivered to an exceptional standard, on target and on time
- Training and development of junior team members to ensure that they are performing at the standard expected by ROAST and our clients
- Quality control of work conducted by junior members of the team
- To work with the Departmental Head across a range of tasks to further the scale, capabilities and quality of the ROAST offering, including:
- Training plans
- New business (both preparation and attendance)
- Media supplier relationships
- Technology and automation
- At least 3 years of working in PPC delivery (if in a mixed channel role, at least 70% of time on PPC)
- A proven track record of:
- delivering projects and results for clients with monthly budgets of £50,000+
- achieving ecommerce targets (sales and revenue volume, CPA, ROI, ROAS)
- developing junior team members
- leading 3rd party bid management tools
- leading onsite analytics packages
- bringing efficiency to client activity in terms of both performance and resource levels
- Experience of executing campaigns within other Paid Media channels beneficial. (Training will be provided if not as eventually the role will encompass this responsibility)
- Strong understanding of wider digital channels and environment
- Ability to work and succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to independently research news stories, industry developments or opportunities and relay these to the wider business
- Highly organised with an acute attention to detail
- Exceptional level of English, both written and spoken
- Strong numerical and analytical capabilities, including use and creation of Excel formulae and macros
- Capabilities with AdWords scripts or Java beneficial
- Additional language capabilities beneficial
Working at TIPi Group
Location: hybrid working both from home and our buzzing office in Soho
Holidays: 25 days, increasing with length of service, plus Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve off; plus an additional 10 days ‘work from anywhere in the world’
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Discounted wellbeing classes / membership
- Active company social life organised by a staff committee
- Team sports such as softball, netball, bowling
- Winter and summer parties
- Events supporting a nominated charity each year
- Opportunity for involvement in CSR initiatives
- Bi-Annual appraisals
- Company mentor scheme
- Supplier sessions (e.g. Google)
- Industry bodies (e.g. IAB)
- External trainers
- Opportunities to learn about other digital disciplines
We are an equal opportunities employer.
Please note that we will only accept applications from candidates who are legally entitled to work in the United Kingdom.