Social platforms offer advertisers a diverse choice of paid routes with which to engage with and reach potential users. They also offer a wide variety of ad types and targeting options. As such, ROAST categorise activity types into one of the below options – each requiring their own ad types, targeting strategy and performance KPIs.
Understanding a brand’s objectives and audience profiles is central to any successful Paid Social activity, with ongoing analysis and optimisations to ensure continued performance improvements. Our Paid Social team has driven huge results for a variety of sectors including retail, fashion, FMCGs, gambling, travel and finance supported by proprietary built, in-house tech that provides unique access to insights to inform both strategic decisions and tactical actions.
- Facebook (inc. Instagram), Twitter, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok and LinkedIn management
- Social Cost Per Install activity (App only)
- Social Branding activity
- Social Engagement activity
- Social Direct Response activity
- Copywriting for ads
- Ad unit creation
- Audience planning and targeting for all stages of the conversion funnel
- Tagging and tracking set up
- Ongoing account development, optimisations, reporting and analysis