ROAST’s Insights Approach: Insights that inspire action
ROAST’s Insights department delivers digital-first quantitative and qualitative research which is consistently Agile, Accurate and Actionable.
- Consumer Segmentation: Identifies, profiles and prioritises consumer segments likely to engage with your product.
- Consumption of Media: Identifies audience media consumption patterns and trends, helping inform media channels and creative production.
- Category Trends: Identifies relevant category trends, from regulation, to consumer adoption, to innovation and analysis them to inform strategy.
- Competitor Analysis: Rigorous analysis reveals strengths, and weaknesses across the competitive set and informs testing plans.
How Insights work with other Services
On and offline, from PPC and Display through to Radio and OOH. A clear, cohesive and actionable strategy informed by data and Insights underpins all our activity.
ROAST’s Insights team deliver actionable insights unlock new areas of opportunity for our clients, including:
- New channels
- New mindsets
- New audience
- New markets
- New behaviours
- New creatives
At ROAST we use an array of both quantitative and qualitative research tools and techniques to uncover category, competitor, consumer and cultural Insights for brands. These Insights feed directly into highly effective digital strategies.
Despite diverse outputs such as audience mosaics, vertical and trend analyses, and specific competitor analyses, our Insights projects consistently deliver against three key operational pillars:
Agile - Our Insights team can pivot to specific business needs, providing quick results with no unnecessary costs. For example, we can take a survey from concept, to design, to distribution, to analysis in a matter of hours.
Accurate - We use behavioural economics, psychology and data science to detect and minimise inaccuracies in survey data. We also consistently reinforce data with findings from ‘honest’ sources such as website metrics, search trends, best-in-market analytics platforms and even our own in-house built tech.
Actionable - Our Insights service has been designed by marketers, for marketers. This means our Insights projects have tangible, actionable outputs which feed directly into media strategy.
- Market & Trend Analysis
- Competitor Analysis
- Audience Segmentation
- Consumer Profiling
- Survey Design and Distribution
- Focus Groups
- Start-up Strategy
- International Expansion Strategy
- Media and Creative Opportunity Mapping